I have been working as a user experience researcher and programmer since 2006. I have honorably served State Farm Insurance Co. , Microsoft, SR Research Inc. and EPTCO Group.
05/2011- 08/2011 State Farm Insurance Co. Champaign, IL,USUser Experience researcher
- Improve the online user experience of internet auto quote system
- Advise the driver distraction project
05/2010- 07/2010 SR Research Inc. Toronto, CANADASoftware Developer
- In charge of developing a statistics software, using Python and PyQt.
06/2009- 08/2009 EPTCO Group Champaign, IL, USUsability Researcher
- Optimize an e-commerce website for better search engine rank and user experience.
12/2008-02/2009 Accounting Department, University of Illinois Champaign, IL, USResearch Assistant
- In charge of questionnaire designing and data analyzing. Data-mining a huge pdf files.
07/2006-10/2006 Microsoft Beijing, CHINAIntern Researcher
- In charge of HTML coding and user interface designing for Lyra (a web search engine)
- In charge of user test designing and paper writing for both Lyra & IGroup
- Excellent evaluation for my internship program
- Two papers named "Long Query Suggestion List: Prioritized or Organized" and "Presenting Web Image Search Results in Semantic Clusters" respectively accepted by the top conference in ACM Human Computer Interaction (HCI), a cutting edge cross-field of Psychology and Computer Science
09/2005-02/2006 ISAR User Interface Design Beijing, CHINAMarket Analyst
- In charge of questionnaire designing and data analyzing.
09/2005- 07/2007 News of Peking University (English Version) Beijing, CHINAChief Editor (present), Translator and Journalist
- Media representative of Peking University for Beijing Forum 2006 For details ,please visit: ennews.pku.edu.cn/search.php?s=He+Jibo